Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

shop update//life update





Hello! Our trip last weekend was oh, so fun, and just what I needed. We traveled down to Las Vegas to celebrate my SIL's 30th birthday in style and stayed in a posh condo overlooking the strip. Lark and LM did great with Grandpa on the night we were away from them. The night we came back, however, Lark protested us leaving her and stayed up until 3 am! My SIL has all of the pictures of everyone together, but here are a couple of shots from my instagram...


I know I promised the shorts this week, but let's just say someone had an accident right before we were going to take pictures of them. I won't name names. Hopefully I can squeeze in an accident-free photo session soon. ;)

In the meantime, I was able to snap some photos for the shop today. Check out the full update here, or click on the links above to go directly to your favorite piece. Thanks!

p.s. We may have some exciting house news soon. Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff in the shop, and fingers crossed on the house! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the hunt for a house too.....keeping my fingers crossed that you get yours!
    --Anna

    ReplyDelete