Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

shop update: LOTS!


No closet is safe in my house this month - and especially not the one where I stash my vintage clothes for the shop. I was way past due for a good inventory check, and I couldn't believe how many pieces I unearthed from its depths! A good portion of my time the last two weekends has been spent sorting through these clothes and taking photographs for the shop. I am happy to say that I have so many amazing items ready to list!

To begin with, I decided to sell some of the smaller baby dresses and boy sweaters as lots to clear out some much needed space. There are some really cute tiny dresses for a great deal! Get a closer look over at the shop.

Hope you are having a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I want EVERYTHING! oh, and a tiny tiny baby to put them all in, mine's getting too big!

    http://www.violetlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the candy cane dress!!!

    ReplyDelete