Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

little vintage style v.19


Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your sweet little ones wearing vintage! Link up every Wednesday, and make sure to click around and say 'hello!' to all of the other vintage lovin' mommas like you!

**********

Please welcome our last guest host of the month, Ellyn, and her adorable daughter Ella! I love a good sneaker/dress combo and this is just about the cutest one I've seen!



Hi there! I'm Ellyn, a proud mama of a feisty two-point-five-year-old Ella and a marshmallowy 3-month-old Miles. I like to infuse vintage into my kiddo's wardrobes because it's a fun throwback to my childhood, it's eco-friendly to recycle and my kids look unique!


I can hardly say no to a one-of-a-kind vintage dress for my little girl. This black lacy number from Kid Wonder paired with sparkly Converse slays my heart. Wouldn't Ella be the freshest prom date ever? She seriously has some mean dancing skills.

Thanks so much for having us Stacy! We love your blog for promoting vintage goodness. I'm over at www.mandooandlumpia.com where I write about my growing family, and in early September, I plan on opening myown Etsy shop, Vintage Aga, where I plan to share the vintage kiddo clothes love.


Thanks Ellyn, I can't wait to see what pieces you have stocked up for you shop... not that I need any more temptation, ha!

I will be back with my girls next week to round out what has been a fun August for LVS! Thank you so much to all of the ladies who helped out and gave me a little summer posting break. It was so nice, but I am ready to get back in the mix!

Do you want to show off your little sweetie wearing vintage? If so, let me know at stacecadet21 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Link up below, and remember you can grab a LVS button on the side bar! ----->


4 comments:

  1. She is really a cutie! Love the black and pink- yes, a pretty rockin' prom date for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us! So much fun! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazingly cute!! Great pairing - the dress and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie. I love the sparkly chucks.

    ReplyDelete