Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

shop update: red, white, and blue part 1


The Fourth of July is just a couple of weeks away. It is one of my favorite holidays - I love watching the fireworks! Here is part 1 of a red, white, and blue shop update I am working on... go here if you'd like to take a closer look! I'll have part 2 up later in the week. 

Do you dress your little ones up festive for the Fourth of July? I remember wearing shorts that were striped like a flag and the pockets were stars. I rocked them while rollerblading in the neighborhood parade, its a fun memory!

3 comments:

  1. your shop is one of those where when i see an update i go WHOO HOO! but also OH NO because i know i will want EVERYTHING! sailor dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blue and white polka dot romper is so adorable; love it!

    of course i will dress oliver up but so sad fireworks have been cancelled this year due to drought. pooh.

    ReplyDelete