Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

thanks for stopping by


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to meet a reader, Liz (hi!), who happened to move into my neighborhood and recognized me. It was so fun to talk with her for awhile in person rather than online - turns out we have quite a bit in common! She brought Lark and LM these adorable handmade gifts which was so sweet of her and we love them! Thank you Liz!


I think I have some of the nicest readers out there, so thank you for taking the time to stop by my little space. I would love to know what you'd like to see more of on the blog - to be honest, I'm feeling a little uninspired lately so any suggestions would be appreciated. I know you don't want to see baby pictures every day! I have a few projects in the works, but its taking me a lot longer to create these days...I'm looking forward to getting my evenings back once Lark starts going to bed earlier.

And, I thought it might be fun to do a little q&a post so if you have anything you'd like to ask me shoot me an email at stacecadet21[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll do my best to answer them. You can send your suggestions via email too if you'd like... Thanks friends!

2 comments:

  1. That is always fun. I love your blog even if you feel uninspired doesnt mean you are that way to us. ha ha Thats the good thing about the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe.
    those are so cute & that was so nice of her to drop them by.

    i think your blog is adorable & i honestly love baby pics :)

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete