Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

lark// 1 month


Our tiny Lark is already 1 month old! She started smiling this week, mostly in the morning so my days are now starting out extra happy with me doing an embarrassing amount of baby talk... I tried to get her to smile for the camera but of course she wouldn't crack one when I wanted her too!


She is sleeping really well, only waking up once during the night to eat and going right back to sleep. So far she seems to prefer not using a pacifier (although she will), which I think is awesome because LM wanted a pacifier all the time and it was quite the chore keeping it in her mouth. On the down side she has developed a sensitive gag reflex which strikes about once a day and empties the entire contents of her stomach. It's gross (and sad), I won't go into detail.


LM wanted to play the trumpet for Lark so we sang her Happy Month Day...


...she didn't want to take a turn on the horn though, ha! We love you Larkie!


I'll be taking pictures of her wearing her brooch monthly instead of weekly from now on.
See her at 1 week and 2 +3 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. she's filling out!!! :-) well, i really mean she's gettin' some chub but i don't want to say that in case you're offended. haha, i love the chub on my little lady though. babies are just special.

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I miss those first few weeks! She's so lovely =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one month birthday!
    Those tiny baby days go far too quickly. She is totally adorable. Enjoy your wee baby hugs.

    ReplyDelete