Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

a look back

Looking back on 2010 I have so much to be grateful for and a lot of reasons I am truly blessed! 


It was a year filled with many 'firsts' for the Little Miss which were so fun to watch and I fell in love with being a mom more than ever before.


I couldn't ask for a better stay-at-home job than my etsy shop - I've never had more fun 'working' and appreciate all the support I've received, especially from Husband. 


I checked a goal off my list and learned how to crochet granny squares.


I loved being able to spend many afternoon nap times sewing fun clothes from vintage patterns.


We announced that we're expecting baby #2 and couldn't be happier about it!


We celebrated the Little Miss' 2nd birthday...


 ...with a music themed party - she is growing up so fast!


I started documenting my baby bump progress.


We found out we are having another sweet little girl! Yay!


I had a slight obsession with felt which I used for handmade Christmas gifts (more to come on that).

I am also grateful for the creative outlet this blog gives me (thanks for stopping by and being a part of it and welcome if you're new!).  I'm looking forward to sharing our happenings in 2011 - Happy New Year!

1 comment: