Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

we love daddy


Happy Father's Day!

This marks the second year in a row that I have made Husband his favorite lemon meringue pie so I think we can call it a tradition now. I even decorated it this year, but sadly (or funnily) our printer ran out of yellow ink, so pink, purple, and lavender flags were the best I could do on short notice. Sorry Husband. Just remember how delicious the pie tasted.


We love you so and hope you know how much we appreciate all of your hard work. How did we get so lucky? I don't know, but I am grateful for you everyday.

And to my dad, what can I say? I can think of a list about a billion items long that I need to thank you for but I'll just say this - thank you for always making me feel loved and being there for me no matter what, and for being the best Pop-pa to the Little Miss. She undoubtedly adores you.

1 comment: