Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

new look


I've decided to change things up around here and here with a new look (which is a bit scary but mostly exciting). I loved the banner the very talented Melissa designed for me last year and wondered if I could even come up with something I liked just as much, but I thought I needed a more vintage look since my journey has taken me that route. When I first opened my etsy shop I didn't even think about selling vintage baby clothes but since then I have found it is a passion that I truly enjoy. And change is good, right?

So, I hope you like it! If you want to help share the love grab a new button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Seems to be good so far to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT, it's adorable! And of course I will grab a button. And if I wasn't 6 weeks away from popping this child out, I woudl totally help you paint to :) Give me a few months and I can help ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look. just sew cute! and thanks for your thoughtful comment on my blog! i wanted to let you know i updated my website to martawrites.com. am excited to browse your pretty space. happy weekend. xo.

    ReplyDelete